Felt real and visceral

BOOK NAME : Blood & Bombay Black: Back in the Saddle

AUTHOR : L.A. Nolan

This book was recommended to me by a friend and I picked it purely on that suggestion. I had no idea what it's about or the fact it is a sequel.(I got to know that later) I though found myself riveted by every page and every turn of events described in the book. 

   


The entire thing felt so real and so visceral that i just couldn't put it down and finished it in two days. It's a rather long book but just didn't feel so because how well written it was. Hadn't heard of LA Nolan before but now that I do I'll be sure to check more of his work out. 

Yes, I did think there was maybe one or two side characters that could have been done away with and some of the biker terms was a bit hard for me to understand since I don't know much about bikes but apart from that it was a fantabulous read. It rocked.


πŸš€Share © πŸ‘‰ Follow πŸ“© save

Kindle πŸ“š

Total Pages : 

Storyline : 4.7 ⭐

Title: 4.6 ⭐ 

Language: 4.7 ⭐ 

Overall Ratings : 4.8/5 ⭐

#bookstagram #book #bookrecommendations #bookreview #bookreviews #bookreviewer #booklover #bookoftheday #bookofthemonth #bookoftheweek #bookblogger #bookbinding #goodreads #igreads #likeforlikes #readingtime #readersofinstagram #booklover #bookphotography

Comments